Accredited laboratory according ISO 17025
CALIBRATION LABORATORY AND TEST LABORATORY
The company Opsytec Dr. Gröbel is accredited in accordance with ISO 17025:2005. This accreditation is given by the German DAkkS. As DAkkS is a member of international accreditation organisations EA, IAF, and ILAC our accreditation is international recognized.
In our calibration laboratory (K-20284-01-00) we are able to calibrate broadband radiometers & UV sensors to the irradiance. We provide this service for our own measurement devices and for external devices.
Furthermore we offer tests of the calibration of spectroradiometers (spectrometers, monochromators, double monochromators and array spectrometers) in our test laboratory.
Additionally, the spectral irradiance of lamps can be measured and tested in the test laboratory. The test laboratory (PL-20284-01-00) has also been accredited by the DAkkS in 2017.
THESE CALIBRATIONS ARE POSSIBLE IN OUR ACCREDITED CALIBRATION LABORATORY:
- Accredited calibration of sensors to an irradiance in the spectral range of 200 - 1000 nm
- Accredited calibration of radiometers to an irradiance in the spectral range of 200 - 1000 nm
- Irradiance during the calibration: 100 µW/cm² to > 10 W/cm²
- Uncertainty of the calibration > 4.5%. The measurement uncertainty also depends on the utilization of the device and particularly on the measured spectrum.
- Therefore, please contact us to discuss the lamp that is used for the calibration. Alternatively, we use the standard lamps which are available based on our experiences.
- See our scope of accreditation in the Appendix Accreditation of the Calibration Laboratory.
THESE TESTS ARE POSSIBLE IN OUR ACCREDITED TEST LABORATORY:
- Accredited measurements of the irradiance of lamps, LEDs or spotlights in the spectral range of 200 - 1000 nm
- Accredited tests (of the calibration) of spectrometers and spectroradiometers.
- A factory calibration of the devices will be done, and proven together with further characteristics of the devices in our test laboratory.
- We offer the calibration separately as a works calibration.
- See our scope of accreditation in the Appendix Accreditation of the Test Laboratory.
THE ACCREDITATION IS SUITABLE AS PROOF, FOR EXAMPLE, FOR THE IATF 16949 IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Calibration of UV meters and UV sensors used in production
- Calibration of UV-meters and UV-sensors, which are used e. g. in artificial aging
- Testing of spectrometers for photometric measurements
Hint, the first edition of IATF 16949 was published in 2016 and replaces ISO/TS 16949:2009. Now, IATF 16494:2016 requires an accreditation according to ISO/IEC 17025 for external calibration laboratories and test laboratories as proof of their competence. We offer calibrations and tests for most of the competitor instruments mentioned above, so that a qualified laboratory is available. This eliminates the need for time-consuming, customer-approved audits of the device manufacturer.
We would also be happy to advise you on the use of the UV measuring devices calibrated by us in your internal laboratory.