The handheld UV lamps are high-powered UV radiation sources for UV-A and UV-C radiation. They enable the sensitive detection of luminescent substances through their high irradiance.
The handheld UV lamps are available in three versions. UV-A and UV-C lamps are equipped with two UV lamps to obtain a very high intensity of irradiation on the sample. The UV-A/C handheld lamp allows the simultaneous or separate application of UV-A and UV-C radiation with the same device.
All handheld UV lamps are mains operated and have VIS filters, which effectively filter the visible light from the tubes. Thus, even weak luminescence in the sample can be optimally detected.
We recommend our additional stand to create a table lamp and have both hands free for testing.
HIGHLIGHTS OF UV HAND-HELD LAMPS
- High irradiance of ~ 500 µW/cm² in a distance of 10 cm
- Filters for visible light from the tubes
- Weak luminescence can be detected
- Long lifetime
- Optional: Switchable UVA and UVC emission
- Verification of documents and bank notes
- Irradiation of biological, pharmaceutical, and medical samples
- Materials testing, leak detection
- Detection of impurities
- Fluorescence excitation
- Trace detection