FOR UV AND VISIBLE LIGHT
We offer the appropriate sensors for many application areas. Therefore, we differentiate the spectral and measurement ranges. The spectral range is the wavelength range, in which the sensor is sensitive. The measuring range corresponds to the sensitivity range for the measurement. Thus, we indicate the minimum and maximum measurable irradiance. Our sensors are calibrated and supplied with a factory calibration certificate. We have 16 calibration standards available for the calibration. In addition, customer-specific calibrations are possible at any time. Repair and spare parts service is also available for many years.
Radiometric sensors are precise measuring heads for our RMD and RM-12 handheld instruments and are suitable for dose control in our irradiation chambers.
The PLC sensors and waterproof UV sensors can be connected directly to a PLC. Selectable digital signals, 0-10V or 4-20 mA signal outputs are available. As electromagnetic interference may occur in production facilities, our PLC sensors and the UVC-SE are internally amplified. An external signal processing is not necessary.
- Dose control in UV curing and bonding
- Monitoring of UV irradiation
- Control of disinfection systems in the packaging industry
- UV-C water disinfection, UV-C wastewater treatment
- Lamp monitoring and quality assurance in lamp production
- Measurement of job security due to artificial optical radiation
- Photometric measurements
- PLC-control and lamp power regulation