Purpose, scope and processing of personal data
Data processing for the fulfilment of the contract concluded between you and us
We process the following provided data from you or your company, that you have given to us at the conclusion of the contract or in the course of the contractual relationship, in order to fulfil the existing contractual relationship, to provide services owed and to send you contractual documents:
- personal data (master data, name, address, contact details)
- Bank details and payment information
Use of data based on your consent
In the case of a personal contact, we will only contact you via the communication channels you have given to and informed us of. We use the data you provide for the following purposes:
- Contact by telephone, e-mail for advice and information about our products and solutions and other reasons.
- We are obliged to conduct surveys to your customer satisfaction and your experience from your contractual relationship. Within the scope of quality assurance we will contact you if necessary.
- There will be no newsletter, no general and personalized advertising.
Data processing on the basis of our legitimate interests
In order to establish and maintain the customer relationship with you and to offer you relevant and optimized products and services upon your request, we use the data for which you have agreed to use them.
When you contact us, your details will be stored for processing your enquiry and any connection enquiries, as well as for product support.
Categories of data recipients for personal data
To the extent permitted by law, we share personal data:
IT service provider for the maintenance of the company's IT infrastructure.
Public authorities in justified cases (e.g. social insurance carriers, tax authorities, police, public prosecutor's office, supervisory authorities)
Collection service providers and lawyers to collect claims and enforce claims in court. If, in this case, personal data is transferred, we will inform you in advance of this intention.
Data retention period
We store your data in accordance with the legal retention periods. After expiry of the legal retention obligations, e.g. under commercial and tax law, your data will be deleted if no more product support exists after termination of the contract.